Frugal Living Isn’t About Cold Showers
When some hear ‘frugal living’ they think it means taking only cold showers, reusing dental floss, and never splurging on a meal out. In reality, frugal living is less about deprivation and more about discipline. It starts with living on a budget and ends with financial independence.
Want to Live Frugally? Start Here.
Frugal living is about not paying more when you don’t have to but it’s also about having confidence in your purchasing decisions. If you’re looking for advice on budgeting and frugal living, start with these articles, which are some of my favorites.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Review: A Cord Cutting Solution?
- How We Saved $100 Per Month in 15 Minutes
- 35 Simple Ways to Save Money Every Month
- 7 Cheap Cell Phone Plans We’re Looking At
- 5 Simple Ways to Save Money on Haircuts
- How Frugality and Minimalism Go Hand in Hand
- How to Fake A Really Expensive Wardrobe
Want more content on frugal living? Check out our Frugality page.