My Little Green Book
In my former life as a stockbroker for a large financial services firm, I spoke with people everyday whose entire retirement savings were depleted by either an unsavory character who shamelessly took advantage of them or sadly, and more commonly, a lack of basic investing knowledge.
I struggled there to put my MBA in Finance and Series licenses to work as I was encouraged more to push people toward particular products than to offer well-rounded, common sense investing advice.
Want to Learn to Invest? Start Here.
I finally left my job as a stockbroker to pursue my dream of running my own business. That decision has allowed me to pursue another passion – teaching people how to invest for themselves. If you want to invest in the stock market but don’t know where to start or, know you need to save for retirement but don’t know where to begin, you’ve come to the right place.
There will be no judgement for you here, just solid principles that you can use to develop an investing strategy that will help you build a solid financial future. Start learning to invest today with these posts, which are some of my favorite for beginning investors:
- How to Invest in the Stock Market with Little Money
- How to Invest in Stocks When You Do Not Know Where to Start
- How to Start Investing in the Stock Market: The Ultimate Guide
- Fundrise Review: Invest in Real Estate with Just $500
- When Should You Start Saving for Retirement?
- 9 Best Real Estate Crowdfunding Sites
- How to Start Investing With $500 or Less
Want even more investing content? Check out our Investing page.