How to Kill Cable & Save $1,200+ a Year
Learn Ways to Stream Your Favorite Shows & Sports
Free Webinar: How to Kill Cable + 5 Pro Streaming Tips
Watch this free webinar now to learn the simple steps to streaming your favorite shows and sports:
- WITHOUT an expensive box or dish
- WITHOUT a contract
- WITHOUT cancellations fees
- AND for less than half the cost of cable
Are you tired of…
Paying $200+ a month for dozens of channels you never watch?
Being stuck in a contract with a cable company?
Paying fees for everything?
Feeling like you have no good option when it comes to TV?
What could you do with an extra $8,000?
A simple move to a streaming service could save you $100 or more per month. Over seven years (which is how long ago we cut the cord), that’s savings you can put toward:
- A new car
- Your retirement
- College savings
The options are literally endless.
Your money belongs in YOUR pocket, not the cable company’s!
We’re John and Nicole Schmoll. We live in Omaha, Nebraska, with our three children. In addition to cord cutting, we run FrugalRules.com, a personal finance site and community dedicated to helping people find financial freedom.
Over the last decade, we’ve helped countless people learn to budget, invest, kill debt, and earn more money.
The journey has been so rewarding! Nothing encourages us more than when a reader or viewer shares that the tips they’ve learned from us have helped them achieve their financial goals.
We’ve seen people:
- Pay off $75,000 or more of debt
- Buy a house for the first time
- Retire when they want
- Break the paycheck-to-paycheck lifestyle
We’ve seen time and again that the path to financial freedom is paved with small steps. That’s why were so excited to share the secret to killing cable.
It’s one of the easiest ways to SAVE BIG, SPEND LESS and put your MONEY TO WORK FOR YOU!
We had cable for years before we realized putting our money to work for our own financial independence is far better than blindly forking it over to the cable company. We tried cancelling several times, but their seemingly awesome deals kept us signing contracts.
Then we discovered streaming TV!
We know you can get what you want AND save $100+ each month!
Reasons to consider streaming live TV include:
- Save $100 or more per month!
- No contracts
- No fees to change or cancel your service
- Pause, start or stop anytime!
- Get the channels you want for the price you want to pay!
Where do you start?
Choosing a streaming service can feel overwhelming. There are so many services.
How do you know which one is right for you?
How do you avoid overpaying?
What do you need to stream?
How fast does your internet have to be?
These are just a few of the questions we answer in our Kill Cable Cord Cutting Course. In it, we show you:
- What you need to stream
- Internet requirements, devices and services
- How to set a streaming budget
- How to find the best streaming service for your needs and budget
- The best live TV and on-demand services
- How to get your local channels free, for life
- How to call your cable company and cancel
- How to set up an antenna
- How to find a new internet service provider
We give you ALL the tools you need to cancel cable and still watch your favorite shows and games, while saving $1,200 or more each year!
Is the Kill Cable course right for me?
- I’m DONE overpaying for cable
- I want freedom from fees and contracts
- I’m ready to watch my favorite channels FOR LESS
- I want to make the switch to streaming, but don’t know where to start
- I want someone to help me find the best streaming service for me, fast!
- I want to be connected to a community of cord cutters who share tips and tools
What exactly is included in the Kill Cable Course?
Lesson 1: Cord Cutting 101
- The benefits and drawbacks of cord cutting
- What you need to stream
- How to get local channels
- Tech terms explained
Lesson 2: See How Much You Can Save
- How to review your cable bill
- See the hidden fees you’re paying ($450/year on average!)
- FREE worksheet to analyze your cable bill and SEE how much you can save!
Lessons 3 & 3a: Make Sure Your Internet is Fast Enough
- How to test your internet speed
- See whether or not you can stay with your current ISP
- How to avoid buffering and pixilation
- FREE worksheet to use when you call your ISP or cable company about your internet plan!
Lessons 4 & 4a: Equipment Needed to Stream
- How to find and install an antenna
- Do you need a DVR?
- Streaming devices like Amazon Fire Stick and Roku Stick
- Using smart TVs to stream
Lesson 5: Explore Streaming Options
- Do you need live TV or on-demand content?
- What’s different between the two types
- How much each costs
Lesson 6: What to Look for in a Live TV Streaming Service
- How to set a streaming budget
- Price, channels, and features of the major live TV streaming services
- FREE streaming budget worksheet!
- FREE streaming services comparison sheet!
Lesson 7: Choosing an On-Demand Streaming Service
- Price, channels, and features of major on-demand streaming services
- Streaming budget examples
- FREE on-demand streaming services comparison sheet!
- FREE streaming services quiz to help you find the best way to watch your favorite shows and sports!
Lesson 8: Best Ways to Watch Sports Without Cable
- What channels you need
- Streaming RSNs
- Top streaming services for live sports
- The best service for NFL games
- The best service for college football games
- The best service for NBA fans
- FREE handout showing what sports channels each streaming service offers!
Lesson 9: Best Ways to Get Premium Channels Without Cable
- How to watch HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ + more without cable
- Best ways to get the top 5 premium channels
- Who each premium channel is best for
- FREE handout comparing top premium stations and how to get them!
Lesson 10: Free Streaming Services to Use
- How to take your TV costs all the way down to ZERO!
- What FREE streaming means
- Top FREE live and on-demand streaming services
- Free news
- Free entertainment
- Free kids TV
- Free movies
Lesson 11: Calling Your Cable Company and Objections
- How to call your cable company and tell them you’re leaving
- Common objections and how to overcome them
- FREE printable with steps on how to call and what to say!
Lesson 12: Ditching the Cable Mindset
- The #1 mistake cord cutters make
- How to SAVE MORE
- How to comparison shop
- Taking advantage of free trials and more!
Lesson 13: Your Turn to Talk!
- Top 5 pro streamer tips
- How to earn money by helping others sign up for the Kill Cable course
- Staying connected with the Kill Cable Cord Cutters Community on Facebook
- Exclusive access to our private Facebook group!
When you enroll today, you also get these bonuses worth $1,300!
Video and printed lessons for every course module! ($500 value)
FREE printables and worksheets ($800 value!) to:
- Set a streaming budget
- Compare top live TV streaming services
- Compare best on-demand streaming services
- Compare the best ways to watch sports without cable
- Top premium channel options
- Analyze your cable bill
- Call the cable company
- Call your internet service provider
Closed Facebook group for Kill Cable course students ONLY (worth $200 per month!)
Connect with John and Nicole and other cord cutters about the best ways to watch your favorite channels, updates in the streaming space, tools, resources and more!
Plus, get exclusive Facebook Live updates on the streaming space from John and Nicole.
But what if I need MORE help?
You might get to the end of the course and decide you want some personal advice about your unique streaming situation.
If so, you can add-on a 20-minute, one-on-one call with us for just $45.
This is an exclusive offer for course students, and is normally priced at $65! This is an excellent opportunity for you to tell us exactly what your must-have channels are and ask how to get them. Or, to ask us about a streaming device, antenna, internet or any other topic covered in the course.
Now YOU have a choice…
You can keep doing what you’re doing.
Overpaying for channels you never watch.
Staying shackled to cable contracts.
Pay unnecessary fees. Forking your hard earned dollars over to the cable company.
OR….You can take control. Cut the cord and start saving today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can’t find a streaming service I like?
👉 Our comprehensive course gives you everything you need to go from novice to expert. If, at the end, you still don’t know which service is right for you, you can purchase a 20-minute one-on-one call (at a discounted price of $45) with us to get personalized recommendations for your unique situation. Whatever your question, we’ll answer it!
I already have a streaming service. Do I really need this course?
👉 If you want to ditch the cable mindset and learn how to maximize your streaming savings, then this course is for you!
Plus, our Closed Facebook Group – Kill Cable Cord Cutters Community – is worth the price of admission. You get access to exclusive live stream events, streaming news, tools, resources and connection to an active community of passionate cord cutters.
When does enrollment close?
👉 You can join the course at any time. The doors will always be open! BUT we have plans to continue to add to the course and with that, the price will be increasing soon.
What is the difference between the free webinar and the Kill Cable course?
👉 Our free webinar provides a high level overview of the basics you need to cancel cable and save $1,200+ a year. But, the course goes into detail on how to:
-Set a streaming budget
-Compare top live TV streaming services
-Compare best on-demand streaming services
-Compare the best ways to watch sports without cable
-Top premium channel options
-Analyze your cable bill
-Call the cable company
-Call your internet service provider
And, in the course, we include free printables and worksheets worth $800. These are ONLY available to course students!
Do you guarantee that everyone will save $1,200 per year?
👉 The average American spends $200 a month on cable. Even high end streaming services cost only $75 a month. Many cost far less. It’s more than possible to cut your costs by $100 or more each month by implementing the tips and tools we give you in the Kill Cable course.
What if I’m not satisfied with the course? Can I request a refund on my purchase?
👉 As this course is delivered digitally and instantly as soon as you purchase, there are no refunds.
What about bonuses?
👉 When you enroll now, you’ll get an automatic invite to our private Facebook Group – the Kill Cable Cord Cutters Community – a $200 per month value, given to course students ABSOLUTELY FREE.
You’ll also have the opportunity to add on a 20-minute one-on-one call with John and Nicole for a discounted rate of $45. Now is the perfect time to enroll in the ✂️ Kill Cable Cord Cutting Course ✂️and get what you need to stream successfully!