Thank you for your interest in contributing to Frugal Rules! Writers are welcome to showcase their best work here. We love sharing insightful, practical, and useful stories about budgeting, finance, investing and frugality from other members of the personal finance community with our readers. Look over these requirements and then send us your best idea or two.
- You should have your own website where you make regular blog posts
- You should be a regular contributor to Frugal Rules
- Your contribution should be original content, not published elsewhere, even on your own blog
- Keep your post to 500-1,200 words
- Include a short biography with a link to your blog or social networking site
- Include two links to your blog in the body of your post but NO affiliate links, please
- Check your post for spelling and grammar before submitting
- Promote your post by broadcasting it on your social networking sites
- Be willing to respond to comments on the day your post is published
Please DO NOT send full content before getting your idea approved by Frugal Rules. We reserve the right to edit your content before publishing.
Reputable businesses and advertisers are welcome to discuss their products and services on Frugal Rules. A variety of advertising options are available. In general, Frugal Rules does not accept advertisements from predatory businesses such as payday loan companies, gambling websites or other businesses that don’t share our values of integrity, frugality and financial soundness.