The Best Online Brokerages
As a former stockbroker for a major financial firm, I have an intimate knowledge of online brokerages. In the posts below, I provide honest reviews of many major online brokerages, putting my knowledge and experience to work for you so that like me, you can know what to look for (and what to avoid) in an online brokerage. While no brokerage is perfect, online brokerages are the easiest and most affordable way for the retail investor to save for retirement and invest for financial independence.
- Betterment Review: Get Up to 6 Months Commission Free!
- Ally Invest Review: Great Low Prices and Excellent Service
- Betterment vs Wealthfront: Which Robo-Advisor is Better?
- Wealthsimple Review: Start Investing for Free!
Online Banking and Other Services
Managing your finances is made up of more than investing online and credit cards – there are other products/services you may prove helpful as well. With the growth of online banks, they’re a justifiable option to park your extra cash. You may also want an aggregator that can analyze all of your financial accounts. Below are some reviews of some of those options that can help your wallet.
- Personal Capital Review: Manage Your Finances for Free
- PolicyGenius Review: Life Insurance Simplified
- Best Unsecured Loans to Consolidate Debt
- Survey Junkie Review: Is it A Legit Way to Make Extra Money?
- Nutrisystem Review: How I Lost 100 Pounds on the Plan