What Are Some of Your Unique Christmas Traditions?
One of the things I love about blogging is getting to “meet” people from all over the world. I also love hearing about unique Christmas traditions that are different from my own, as I love Christmastime. I’ve seen enough of the world to know that I’d be delusional to think that everyone celebrates Christmas and has the same Christmas traditions as we do here in the States. Did you know, for example, that the Japanese LOVE Kentucky Fried Chicken? Personally, I’d pass but they’re crazy about it. According to this infographic they even have it for Christmas dinner! Have you ever heard of Sinterklaas or his sidekick Black Pete? No? Neither had I. But, apparently, they’re a hit in the Netherlands. And, when Santa visits Ireland, he’d better come thirsty because there will be a pint of Guiness waiting for him (I bet parents have fun drinking for Santa).
Related: If you’re looking for last minute Christmas gifts stop over at my post to get your creative juices flowing.
What are some of the unusual Christmas traditions that stand out to you in this infographic? What are some of your Christmas traditions? Will you be eating KFC tomorrow?
- 6 Fun and Frugal Christmas Traditions to Start This Year
- Need A Drink This Holiday Season? Look No Further!
- Thanksgiving Eagle, You Mean They Did Not Eat Turkey?
- How Much Things Cost According to a 6 Year Old
- Happy Labor Day!
Latest posts by John Schmoll (see all)
- 6 Best Investing Books for Beginners - September 20, 2014
- Stay Classy San Diego, aka I’m Back! - September 15, 2014
- TradeKing Review: An Online Brokerage Worth Considering - September 15, 2014