Will You Be Saving Money in 2013?
Is it really New Year’s Eve? It’s hard to believe that 2012 is now in the rear view mirror and that 2013 is imminent. I look back at what took place this year and it makes me hopeful to see what’s going to happen in 2013. If it’s anything like this past year, then I am certain it’ll be a great year. If I am going to sound like a broken record about anything then it’s the need to be saving money and live a life that is marked by fiscal prudence. When I found this infographic, the numbers really did not surprise me as saving money is a common New Year’s resolution. As I’ll outline in a post early in the New Year, I am not a believer in New Year’s resolutions as we should be looking to live a disciplined life all the time. Although the numbers listed are for countries limited to Europe, I think the same sentiment applies to anyone reading this.
What stood out to on this infographic? How will you be saving money this year? Do you set New Year’s resolutions?
- What is Your New Year’s Resolution Costing You?
- Why I Don’t Believe in New Year’s Resolutions
- How to Save Money Easily
- How Guilty Are You of Food Waste?
- How Many Miles of Toilet Paper Do You Use Every Year?
Latest posts by John Schmoll (see all)
- 6 Best Investing Books for Beginners - September 20, 2014
- Stay Classy San Diego, aka I’m Back! - September 15, 2014
- TradeKing Review: An Online Brokerage Worth Considering - September 15, 2014