Merry Christmas all! To those who don’t celebrate, happy Wednesday! I hope wherever you’re at it’s celebrating with friends and family and giving thanks for all you’ve been blessed with. For those wanting a money tip today, here it is: go shopping for Christmas items tomorrow as you’re likely to save upwards of 75%. With that folks, I’m outta here.
Photo courtesy of: Jimmie
- What Are Some of Your Unique Christmas Traditions?
- Christmas Shopping That Won’t Break the Bank
- Giveaway: An Online Shopping Tool for Frugal Shoppers
- How We Keep Our Grocery Spending Under $500 per Month
- Merry Christmas!
Latest posts by John Schmoll (see all)
- Stay Classy San Diego, aka I’m Back! - September 15, 2014
- TradeKing Review: An Online Brokerage Worth Considering - September 15, 2014
- Motif Investing Review: A Unique Approach to Investing - September 10, 2014