Merry Christmas all! To those who don’t celebrate, happy Wednesday! I hope wherever you’re at it’s celebrating with friends and family and giving thanks for all you’ve been blessed with. For those wanting a money tip today, here it is: go shopping for Christmas items tomorrow as you’re likely to save upwards of 75%. With that folks, I’m outta here.
Photo courtesy of: Jimmie
- What Are Some of Your Unique Christmas Traditions?
- Christmas Shopping That Won’t Break the Bank
- How We Keep Our Grocery Spending Under $500 per Month
- Giveaway: An Online Shopping Tool for Frugal Shoppers
- Happy Thanksgiving!
Latest posts by John Schmoll (see all)
- Priceline Rewards Visa Review: A Good Option for Free Travel - July 24, 2014
- How is the Year Half Gone? Goals Update for 2014 - July 21, 2014
- OptionsHouse Promotion Code and Short Review - July 19, 2014