Merry Christmas all! To those who don’t celebrate, happy Wednesday! I hope wherever you’re at it’s celebrating with friends and family and giving thanks for all you’ve been blessed with. For those wanting a money tip today, here it is: go shopping for Christmas items tomorrow as you’re likely to save upwards of 75%. With that folks, I’m outta here.
Photo courtesy of: Jimmie
- What Are Some of Your Unique Christmas Traditions?
- Christmas Shopping That Won’t Break the Bank
- How We Keep Our Grocery Spending Under $500 per Month
- Giveaway: An Online Shopping Tool for Frugal Shoppers
- Happy Thanksgiving!
Latest posts by John Schmoll (see all)
- Amazon Prime vs Walmart – Who Has the Better Deal? - September 29, 2014
- Are You Guilty of These Investing Mistakes? - September 23, 2014
- Frugal Rules is 2! - September 22, 2014