One of my personal passions is helping other bloggers. Maybe that’s because I had a lot of help along the way and want to give back. Either way, if you’re a new blogger or you’ve been at this thing for awhile but want to do more with your blog and aren’t sure exactly where to start, I’d love to share my experiences with you through my blog coaching services and help you fulfill the dreams and goals you have for your blog.
What Makes My Blog Coaching Services Worthwhile
A few years ago, I started Frugal Rules as a hobby. It had always been my passion to help people manage their money but even as a stockbroker I had little opportunity to actually do that. So, the blog became my outlet. I knew nothing about blogging when I started. In just a few short years, I’ve been able to replace my income from my former job as a stockbroker and work at this full time.
That’s right. Managing this blog as well as a few others and helping my wife run our advertising business is now my full time gig and while it’s a lot of work, I’m loving every minute of it. If you’re where I was and you either want to start a blog or have started a blog and want to grow it, expand your audience or maybe even start making some money from it, then, I am here to help.
I’ll share the lessons I’ve learned building Frugal Rules as well as my other sites from a personal hobby into replacement income for my former career in the financial services industry. While I won’t promise you any shortcuts (there’s no way around the time and hard work involved in growing your blog), I do have a passion for helping other passionate bloggers do something meaningful, unique and yes, even profitable, with their blogs.
I’ve learned a lot of painful lessons in growing Frugal Rules that I’ve made a part of my blog coaching lineup. Heck, I started this thing with a $40 theme that I had to talk myself into buying. I knew nothing about WordPress, hosting or HTML, let alone the more advanced intricacies of blogging. From choosing a host to choosing a theme to building a brand, I’m here to help you grow your blog. If you sign up for my online coaching service, you’ll get my help with:
- Blogging strategy – I’ll help you figure out what you want to get out of your blog and how to build around that
- Affiliate marketing strategies – what it is, how to start it and how to be successful at it
- Planning – from content calendars to creating specific, measurable goals for your blog, I’ll share the tools I use to manage my content activity
- Advertising – how to negotiate placements from brands on your blog
- Social media – how to grab readers’ attention and expand and engage your audience through social media channels
- Newsletter and email marketing – go beyond the blog and offer content to your readers through newsletters and email offers that you can optimize for relevant affiliate ad opportunities
- Odds and ends – anything else you have questions about related to blogging
No Risk Trial Offer
I want you to feel like you’re getting real value from my blog coaching services so before you agree to pay me anything, we’ll talk for 30 minutes (either via phone, Skype or Google Hangout – whichever you prefer), at no cost, about your blog, your blogging goals, and what you hope to get out of our time together. If we decide to move forward, you’ll know it’s an investment worth making.
If you’re ready to take your blog to the next level and want a little guidance to help you get there faster, schedule your free blog coaching consultation with me today.