Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year friends! It’s hard to believe that the New Year is upon us already, but I’m excited to see what 2014 holds for all of us. If it’s anything like 2013, then I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us all. I hope you have a wonderful day and are staying warm if it’s cold where you are. I’ll be watching football and spending time with the family today, so I know it will be a good start to a great year.
Photo courtesy of: Bayasaa
- Happy New Year!
- How to Handle Winter Vacation Envy
- A Pumpkin Costs What?!: 4 Fun and Frugal Fall Activities
- Shout Out Saturday #46
- Shout Out Saturday #30
Latest posts by John Schmoll (see all)
- Stay Classy San Diego, aka I’m Back! - September 15, 2014
- TradeKing Review: An Online Brokerage Worth Considering - September 15, 2014
- Motif Investing Review: A Unique Approach to Investing - September 10, 2014