Copyop Review – Invest and Copy Other’s Trades
We have heard about trading so much because of its popularity, but how many people actually know the real definition of trading. In a layman’s language it means give and take of goods and money. Trading has been part of our lives for years and with the growing e-commerce market, binary trading has also come into existence.
Binary trading yields better return if the forecasts are done correctly. These kinds of trades are technically advanced, are user friendly, and are readily available on the web. A social trading platform enables the traders to share their goods and services with other traders through a website or a company. Copyop a large social binary options trading network that allows its traders to follow and copy other binary options traders automatically from other traders.
How to get started
In order to start trading on the social trading network
- Users need to register on the social trading network. They can choose to directly register on Copyop or through anyoption website. Any money deposited in anyoption can also be used on Copyop.
- Copyop account can be registered in three different currencies, USD, GBP or EUR. Once you have chosen your base currency, you would not be able to change it further.
- Once the account is open, you need to make a deposit in the account. This can be easily done by any kind of VISA, MasterCard and Amex or through bank transfer as well. If you are a beginner investor and want to see the platform features and how it works, you can also open an account without making any deposits.
Once all the formalities are completed, you are now ready to start trading.
How does it all work?
Copyop is a platform from where you can copy traders trading on Copyop or anyoption. Also, any other trader can also copy you. However, there is a limitation. You can have 100 copiers at the max. You can earn profits when someone copies you as well. You get rewarded in form of coyop coins, which can be converted into real money. However, one thing to consider is that you copy or someone copies you, risk of money is involved from both the sides. Just make sure to do your due diligence to make sure you’re comfortable with the associated volatility and risk.
Selecting Traders to Copy
Since you can copy just anyone trading on Copyop, there is money involved and you would want to take proper precautions before you start copying.
On Copyop, you would not be able to view list of traders or search anyone. However, there are other options that can solve this problem.
- With the help of real time feed called the explore feed, you would be able to view trading actions from the entire trading network
- Another feasible option is the hotlist feed. It is displays the top ten traders in three column table explaining the monetary gains, best copiers and trades in value in the last 12 hours, a week, a month or a month. It is based on total monetary gain and not overall hit percentage.
You do not need to pay any fee or cost to open an account on Copyop and you can also make one free withdrawal every month as well.
So, copy shamelessly but smartly.
Photo courtesy of: edar
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account Review: Checking Made Easier - October 25, 2015
- Halloween Tricks and Treats: Saving Money and Staying Healthy - October 24, 2015