2013: What a Year
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure page for more info.
Happy New Year’s Eve friends! It’s hard to believe that another year is in the books, but it is. 🙂 I think year end provides a great time to look back over the past 12 months to see how you’ve grown both personally and financially. Personally speaking, we’ve had some ups and downs but overall it has been a very good year – to which we’re very thankful. 2013 has given me some solid confidence going into 2014 in terms of where our business, as well as, Frugal Rules is going in the New Year and am excited to see where they both go. I’m not going to share much in terms of goals, as I’ve got that planned for a post early in the New Year – so you’ll just have to come back to see what I’ve got in store for the New Year. 😉
With that said, this is a short post today as I’m sure you have much better things to do on New Year’s Eve than read a long blog post. 😉 If you’re looking for some reading though, feel free to check out some of my favorite posts from the site this year – in no particular order:
- Retirement Planning and Saving for College: Can They Co-Exist?
- Taking the Plunge: What the Hell Have I Done?!
- Why So Many People Fail at Becoming Debt Free
- Things I Would Never Do: Raid My 401k to Buy Property
- Taking the Plunge: When Good Comes From Bad
- How to Hustle to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Is Investing in the Stock Market Really that Easy?
So, friends, I hope you have a wonderful New Year’s Eve and stay safe in your celebrations. See you on the flip side! 🙂
Photo courtesy of: Akroness
Latest posts by John Schmoll (see all)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Review – A Cord Cutting Solution? - June 21, 2017
- 7 Ways You’re Wasting Money Without Realizing it - June 19, 2017
- Amazon Fire TV Review: A Killer Cord Cutting Solution? - June 16, 2017